- Office hours: Immediately before and after class,
also listed on the Schedule
- Or by appointment. I will not be able to accommodate unannounced visits for office hours.
- Office: Jennings 119
- Phone: 392-5444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current schedule
- Notable deadlines or dates:
- Last day to add/drop courses,
- Last day to change part-time/full-time status,
- Last day to submit grade replacement contract,
- Last day to change from credit to audit,
- Last day to withdraw from course w/o instructor consent,
- Late withdrawal from a course (instructor and dept chair approval needed),
- Midterm grades are due during week
- Reading Day:
- For other notable dates please see current Registration Calendar
- Useful SCSU Links
- Check out the activities of the Physics Club - the SCSU branch of the
Society of Physics Students (SPS).
- Physics tutoring schedule at the Tutorial Center in EN A014, tutorials are on a
drop-in basis. The Tutorial Center number is 392-6824.
If you are a student with a disability, before you may receive accommodations in this class,
you will need to make an appointment with the Disability Resource Center (DRC), located in EN C 105A.
To speak with me about accommodations, or other concerns, such as medical emergencies or
arrangements in case the building must be evacuated, please make an appointment as soon as possible.
Contact information for the DRC: Phone 203-392-6225; TTY 203-392-6131; email DRC@southernct.edu.
- All cell phones and electronic hand-held devices should be set to vibrate during class. If you need to answer
a call, please step outside so as not to disturb the class.
- Acceptable uses of a laptop in class are to take notes, read the text (because you have an electronic copy),
related to our discussions, or any other physics/course related activities. But if you are
answering email, playing games, or general surfing the web, I will ask you to turn off your machine.
- Students should be aware of the University's Emergency Management Plan.
- Students should also familiarize themselves with the University's plan of action is a hostile intruder
is on campus.